Pat McGrath has extended the brand’s offering quite a bit since its long-awaited debut! I’m sharing the best Pat McGrath products I’ve tested and reviewed in this post–that’s 50 of the top-rated products the brand has released and are still available today. Pat McGrath seems to be best known for the Mothership Palettes. The brand also has a plethora of lip products, which can overwhelming at first glance, so the recommendations below should help!
Now through October 28th, 2020 11:59PM ET, you can get 30% off sitewide (discount shows up at checkout) on the majority of Pat McGrath products. Celestial Divinity–the holiday launch–is marked down 10%, while mini sets and sale products are excluded.
In this Post
Pat McGrath Sales & Deals
- Pat McGrath — Now on sale - LUST Glosses for $18, Primer for $23, Loose Powder for $25, FetishEyes Mascara for $22, ends 10/31.
Best Pat McGrath Products | Top 50 Highest-Rated
Best Pat McGrath Mothership Palettes
Based on 1 Review, 13 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (7), Easy-to-Use (7), Buttery (6), Long-wearing (6), Versatile (6), Great Gift (4), Creamy (3), Travel-friendly (3), Great Value (2)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (7), Buildable (6), Sheer (2)
The Bad: Fall Out (2), Powdery (1)
More Pat McGrath Recommendations
Over time, I’ve also included roundups of the top-rated shades as the brand has released new formulas or shade extensions, so here are links to those posts for handy reference!
- Best & Worst of Pat McGrath EYEdols Eyeshadows
- Best & Worst of Pat McGrath LUST Lip Glosses
- Best of Pat McGrath BlitzTrance Lipsticks
- Best of Pat McGrath Eyeshadow Palettes
- Best of Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Lip Balms
- Best of Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipsticks
- Best of Pat McGrath LuxeTrance Lipsticks
More Pat McGrath Reviews & Swatches
Need more help figuring out what Pat McGrath products are worth the money? See below for quick links to several of the brand’s top selling formulas: