Last updated: January 10th, 2020
We have the following policy pages:
Additionally, here are additional policies in place:
(1) ADVERTISING POLICY. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Temptalia, LLC, it’s owner(s), or the author of the content on or near which the advertising appears.
(2) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of the comments section is to provide an area for discussion between authors, you, and other users. Discussion and debates are highly encouraged, and disagreements are expected and provide opportunities to create a fuller picture. As certain topics and comments can arouse passionate feelings on either side of the argument, all users and comments must adhere to community guidelines. These guidelines require that users participate in a civil, intelligent, and respectful manner.
Comments should be relevant to the post’s topic; off-topic questions or comments should be directed to original posts and/or through the contact form, such as unrelated product review requests (so that we can log the request properly), technical errors/support requests (so it goes directly to our developer!), or general feedback (so that we can address any comments you make one-on-one).
Please help us streamline the comments’ section and be more efficient: double-check the post for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn’t answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed). We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when a review will be posted as we can’t commit to or guarantee product reviews. We do not want to set expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don’t always end up being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities–thank you for understanding!
Comments that contain self-promotion or promotion of other services or websites may be modified or deleted in our sole discretion. Self-promotion is limited to approved ways set forth by Temptalia (such as links to social media accounts for registered users).
Once public, your comment is available for anyone to see and may be shared, copied, indexed, or archived.
Violation of the Comment Policy may result in your comment not being approved, or in limitation, suspension, or termination of your access to the Temptalia Service.
(3) GIVEAWAY POLICY. Each giveaway includes a full set of terms and conditions, which can be accessed and read in the same post where one would enter. Unless otherwise specified, giveaways are decided by random draw using a random number generator. This blog currently uses third-party services to administer our giveaways. Winners will be contacted via the email provided in their entry and will have 48 hours to confirm receipt of prize, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions. Prizes take approximately six to eight weeks to be delivered.
(1) CONTENT. The Temptalia Service provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (see above), for general information purposes only. The content constitute the opinions of its author. Unless stated otherwise, the author is not a medical professional nor certified expert in their field. You should never substitute information from the Temptalia Service for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the Temptalia Service may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date at the time you access the content. While the information on the Temptalia Service is correct at the time of posting, when you access the information it may no longer be correct or accurate. The opinions expressed at or through the Temptalia Service are the opinions of the individual author.
(2) COPYRIGHT. The content and images published on the Temptalia Service are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the content or images found on the Temptalia Service is prohibited without express written permission from Temptalia, LLC. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, or modify any part of the Temptalia Service. You are welcome to link to a specific URL on the Temptalia Service and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to the Temptalia Service, please include the website name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of content found on the Temptalia Service, please submit your request through our contact form.
(3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to (i) use the Temptalia Service to advertise for products or services of any kind or for advertising or promoting other websites, (ii) infringe the Copyright policy, Comment policy, Terms, or any other policies, guidelines, or standards of the Temptalia Service, (iii) attack the Temptalia Service using malicious software and/or use the Temptalia Service for data mining (iv) commit any illegal actions while using the Temptalia Service, or against the Temptalia Service, (v) restrict access to the Temptalia Service, (vi) impede the normal functioning of the Temptalia Service; or (vii) menace the owner(s) or any author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the owner(s) of the Temptalia Service or any author associated with the Temptalia Service.
(4) NO GUARANTEE. Temptalia, LLC makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Temptalia Service. In addition, we do not guarantee that the Temptalia Service will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance; or (iv) relating to events beyond our control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or manmade disasters or interruptions in internet services to an area where the Temptalia Service or your servers are located. Although we will try to moderate comments quickly, we make no guarantee that any comment or trackback will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published in our sole and absolute discretion.
(5) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. We make NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The Temptalia Service is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.