- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The new Sheer Colour finish on the Lip Fetish Lip Balm formula is designed to have a "tease of color" with a "lightweight veil of hydration." The balm has a smooth consistency that glided across my lips without tugging but did not feel overly slippery or wet like some balm-like formulations can. I felt like this made it easier to apply them evenly and had them wear decently--anywhere from two to four hours--and I found that a couple of them stained my lips lightly (most notably, Passion Flower looked significantly pinker on my lips, and it also stained my hand pink when I tried swatching it again to verify!). I found the formula to be moderately moisturizing with coverage that ranged from sheer to medium with the deeper shades having more noticeable color and coverage. I didn't detect any scent or taste to these.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This alluringly addictive clear balm is the captivating covert key to a killer kiss. It repairs, restores and replenishes, keeping the lips sensuously smooth and leaving them with a dewy, opaline finish. Luxuriate in kissably soft lips with this ecstasy-inducing balm.