Choose an Option:
For general comments, feedback, questions, product requests, or suggestions, please use the form below.
To report bad ads–misbehaving, malicious, or malvertising–please help us do everything we can to track it down by providing as much info as you can using the form below. We do not allow pop-ups, takeovers, or redirects and any ad that has slipped through network safeguards we want to remove ASAP!
If you’re having trouble logging in, accessing your account, discover broken images/links, or have found other technical issues, please let us know using the form below.
For advertising inquiries, please contact us using the form below. To help us better respond to your inquiry, please include the following information: advertiser, campaign type, campaign duration, and campaign budget. The following types of advertising are available:
- Custom Content Development & Initiatives
- Display advertising (standard, high impact, takeover, roadblock)
- Sponsored editorials, giveaways, posts, tutorials
Please note we do not allow the following types of advertising:
- Link exchanges
- Email gathering
- Sponsored endorsements/reviews
- Guest posts
Thank you for your interest in a product review on Temptalia! We are always looking to checking out the latest and greatest—and old favorites—from beauty brands. If you’d like to have your product considered for review on Temptalia, please take a look at our guidelines for product submissions:
- We can’t guarantee a product review, but we will absolutely give every product received consideration! Products not initially selected for coverage are kept for approximately six months for future consideration. All product reviews are written in a pro/con format. Color cosmetics are also rated using The Glossover.
- If your product is selected, turnaround time can take weeks to months. Color cosmetics typically range from a couple of weeks to a month. However, skin care products typically require six weeks of testing, and we have a finite amount of products we can test and often plan the calendar three months in advance. We will let you know if and when a review is published but not before. We highly recommend a) alerting us of a time sensitive release, or b) sending permanent products where time is not of the essence.
- We will not make changes to the content of a review, except in the case of updated pricing, availability, name, but we will not change the substance of our review, the nature of it, etc.
- Please send us retail packaging, not lab samples! Readers love product reviews that feature photos of the real deal, so we want to show readers the product they would be getting. A few minor differences (like labeling) are fine! Size is also important for products like hair care, skin care, etc. where the product needs to be used for an extended period of time. Please provide a digital press release about the product (please do not send printed copies) so that we know exactly what the product is supposed to do.
- We do not cover: fashion, accessories, plastic surgery, surgical procedures, prescription products, or nutritional supplements.
If all that sounds good to you, please use the form below to tell us about your brand and products.
To report a copyright violation (such as when another blog, eBay listing, etc. has used images or content from Temptalia), please use the form below. We do not sell any beauty products on eBay, so any listing you may see that uses our images is unauthorized and is not being sold by us in any shape or form.