Pat McGrath Divine Rose Ultra Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium, warmer pink base with peachy-gold shimmer through that was lighter gold to darker, peachier gold as it shifted in the light. The finish was luminous–shiny but not overtly metallic and had a soft glow that was more and more apparent when buffed and blended onto my skin.
The formula was a gel-powder hybrid, so it had a firmer, denser consistency that wasn’t powdery at all and almost “melted” in its finish against my skin, so it looked seamless. It worked best with moderately dense brushes, and it was hard to overdo since it wasn’t powdery. The powder itself was very smooth and finely-milled, and it seemed slightly more yielding compared to other gel-powder formulas I’ve tried in the past. It had opaque color coverage that applied evenly to my cheeks and stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Dior Coral Glow (06) (P, $48.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Sol Body Fire Up (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Luminous (DC, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 10 Peach (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $50.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Flycatcher (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.