Twilight Hour (02)
Shiseido Twilight Hour (02) InnerGlow Cheek Powder ($29.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium pink with warmer undertones and a barley-there golden pearl. It had good pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with less than half of a layer on top. The powder was velvety, silky, and smooth to the touch without being powdery (but it also wasn’t too dense or stiff in the pan). It was on the thinner side, though, and applied better over lightly powdered (or drier) skin than on my bare skin, particularly with respect to evenness and blendability. This shade wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably on me.
- Hourglass Surreal Effect (LE, $35.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Bugger (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Jouer Rose Petal (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Natural (P, $12.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Catrice La Vie En Rose (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #330 HD Blush (P, $26.00) is darker, warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- Tarte Live (LE, $29.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Guerlain Angelic Radiance (LE, $53.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta (P, $35.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$29.00/0.14 oz. - $207.14 Per Ounce
According to the brand, it's a highlighting blush that "stay[s] put for eight hours" with "high color payoff and superior glide." The shades I tried were semi-opaque to opaque in pigmentation with finishes that ranged from satin to metallic. I found that the most shimmery shade I tried, Inner Light, did emphasize my skin's natural texture, while the others did not. The powders had a smooth, almost creamy-like texture that was firmer in the pan (no excess product kicked up), but it picked up well with brushes, adhered to skin evenly, and blended with ease along the edges. The wear was between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Shiseido InnerGlow Cheek Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).