Ooh She's Blushing
Colour Pop Ooh She’s Blushing Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a vivid, medium-dark pink-coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had a more flat matte finish when swatched, but it seemed to absorb the natural oils on my face when I applied it to my cheeks (my arm is very dry compared to my face!). The blush had a velvety, smooth consistency that left an indent behind when pressed but didn’t feel wet to the touch–it felt almost clay-like but more malleable. It had opaque pigmentation when applied with fingertips and easily semi-opaque pigmentation when applied with a stippling brush; the latter was the best way to achieve more semi-sheer, buildable coverage but I had to barely pick up any product to do so.
I was able to spread and blend out the product well over bare skin with fingertips and brushes, but for application over a base, a brush was best but there was a bit of lifting. It wore well for 10 hours before fading very slightly.
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced How Deep is Your Love? (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte True Love (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Crave (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Zoeva CR010 (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Crave (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Ors et Merveilles #7 (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Viseart Coral #2 (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Ex (LE, $5.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).