Surratt Beauty Faux Pas Lip Lustre ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a yellow-tinted translucent base with fine iridescent and gold sparkle. It had sheer coverage, which was anticipated to a degree–it was marketed as a “sheer, non-sticky gloss that builds intensity with each coat”–but it was sheer and only had had semi-sheer “coverage” in the form of shimmer. It did not build up, and it was nowhere near non-sticky. The texture was smooth, light-medium in thickness, and quite tacky, which did help it last for four hours on me, despite being rather sheer.
- Pat McGrath Aliengelic (P, $28.00) is less pigmented (90% similar).
- Maybelline Just a Glimmer (P, $4.49) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Clear Water (P, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Ghosted (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Rose (LE, $24.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Pale Fire Nectar (P, $28.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Supercute (LE, $6.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Inter-spatial (LE, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Amethyste (P, $32.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Sugar Coat (LE, $18.00) is more shimmery, less pigmented (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!