Urban Decay Torch 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($20.00 for 0.04 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark copper with warm, red undertones and a matte finish. It was intensely pigmented and was opaque in a single stroke. The consistency was smooth, creamy without being too waxy or too emollient, so it glided on with ease but did not slide around on the lash line. This shade wore well for ten hours on me with very minimal thinning/fading.
Urban Decay Alkaline 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($20.00 for 0.04 oz.) is a medium-dark, reddish plum with subtle, cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation (up to mostly opaque) that applied evenly on the lash line and did not skip. The pencil was smooth and velvety going on, but it had a little more waxiness compared to Torch, which might have been why it wasn’t as pigmented from the start. The eyeliner lasted for nine and a half hours with minimal thinning.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fine(wine) (P, $25.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fine(wine) (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Sephora Aloha (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Plumeria (P, $9.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Keep It Currant (P, $21.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Grenat (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glam Jam (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Jazz(berry) (46) (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).