- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Experience the intense color payoff, amazing glide, and 12-hour wear of Marc Jacobs Beauty’s original award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliner—now re-envisioned in a bold, matte finish. Each of the hues are glitter-free and intensified by super-rich pigment. They’re formulated to glide on smoothly for precise application, and they give you 15 seconds of play time before setting in place for wear that lasts all day, making it ideal for pulling off versatile eye looks. Line to define your eyes, smudge it before it sets to impart an instant, smoky eye, layer as an eyeshadow base, or draw on artistic graphic liner looks. Its waterproof gel formula makes it well-suited for lining the inner rim. It’s designed with a clever sharpener, hidden in the base of the liner to allow for a precise point.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ceresin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene, Methicone, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Looks Featuring This Product
1 Written Reviews
By Gerralynn 2 years ago.
I am foreveron the lookout for a good red liner to use on my waterline and I can finally say I have found it. I also wear contacts and I have found no problems with this liner clouding up my contacts. It glides on very smoothly and does not tug. I usually line my waterline and give it a few mins and than go back and line again to amp the color up. It also stays pretty good for a few hours despite my sometimes watery eyes. I also wanted to say that NYX Faux Blacks liners in Oxblood is a really good dupe for this. I think its probably the closet out of the other dupes that are listed.