Sephora’s holiday shopping eventSephora’s holiday shopping event kicks off November 1st for Rouges, who have early access to the event. Rouges can save 20% off all purchases online and in-store with code HOLIDAYSAVE. Starting on November 7th, VIBs can save 15% off and Insiders can save 10% off with the same code, HOLIDAYSAVE. The event ends November 11th for all tiers.
I also wanted to take a moment to highlight some of my favorite non-makeup sets that I’ve seen at Sephora, as I don’t want to purchase a set just to photograph it, but these are brands and formulas I have tested over the years and think the sets offer good value.
- Dr. Jart+ Cica Rescue KitDr. Jart+ Cica Rescue Kit ($42.00, $71.00 Value) — on my personal shopping list (I’ve liked a lot of the Cicapair products I’ve tried, but I haven’t tried the Calming Mist or the Color Correcting Treatment yet)
- First Aid Beauty FablantisFirst Aid Beauty Fablantis ($49.00, $112 value)
- Fresh Unmask the Magic Gift SetFresh Unmask the Magic Gift Set ($75.00, $110 value) — on my personal shopping list!
- Jack Black The Balm SquadJack Black The Balm Squad ($19.00, $24 value)
- Lancome Bi-Facil Home & Away SetLancome Bi-Facil Home & Away Set ($52.00, $69.50 Value)
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix SetOlaplex Holiday Hair Fix Set ($58.00, $84 value)
If you’re curious about all of the limited edition holiday products and sets, in total, check out our Best of Holiday 2019 Palettes & Gifts, which automatically updates the rankings as new reviews go live.
In this Post
Pat McGrath Sublime Eye Ecstasy Mini Eyeshadow PalettePat McGrath Sublime Eye Ecstasy Mini Eyeshadow Palette ($28.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a new,... Read full review.
Hourglass Ghost (Holiday 2019) Ambient Lighting Blush QuadHourglass Ghost (Holiday 2019) Ambient Lighting Blush Quad ($58.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a new,... Read full review.
Tarte Chrome for the Holidays Chrome Paint Shadow Pot Set ($24.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a new, limited edition foursome that features two new,... Read full review.
Hourglass Ghost Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow Collection ($46.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a new, limited edition trio of copper, bronze, and plum... Read full review.