Jet Girl (82)
Marc Jacobs Beauty Jet Girl (82) O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ($49.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a brighter, medium coral with warm undertones that seemed balance between pink and orange paired with a high-shine, metallic finish. It had rich color coverage in a single layer that applied evenly and blended out effortlessly on my skin.
The powder had a smooth, cream-like texture that felt finely-milled, soft, and sat well on bare skin as it didn’t emphasize my natural texture. The stronger golden shimmer throughout gave it a highlighting blush effect on my skin tone as it read lighter, brighter on the high points and darker, more coral below my cheek bones. It wore beautifully for nine hours on me before fading slightly.
- Fenty Beauty Chic Freak (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Valley Girl (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kitty Kat (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Genesis (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Hit Rewind (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 11 Golden Orange (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Elixir (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Zanzibar (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- YSL Rose Or (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Peach Fizz (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).