Khaki Intense (951)
Chanel Khaki Intense (951) Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner ($33.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a deep, olive green with warmer undertones and cooler emerald green and lighter olive pearl throughout. It had medium to semi-opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with a second layer. The texture was lightly creamy, smooth, and comfortable to work with on my lower lash line and water line as it didn’t tug or drag. The eyeliner stayed on well for nine hours before thinning a bit on me.
- Sephora T-Rex (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Zodiac (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Zodiac (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Swamped (P, $17.00) is darker (90% similar).
- LORAC Dark Green (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Guerlain Khaki Driver (P, $31.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Mossy Green (LE, $16.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
$33.00/0.01 oz. - $3300.00 Per Ounce
The Stylo Yeux formula is supposed to be a “waterproof, smudge-proof” eyeliner with a “gentle, soft” texture. I gave up on this formula bit ago, as the majority of shades I had tried had a really firm, stiff, and painful-to-use texture, but new releases have much improved!
They are much, much creamier without being too wet, so they didn’t transfer or migrate easily. The formula was easy (and not painful!) to use even on my waterline. The eyeliners lasted nine hours or more on me.
Browse all of our Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner swatches.