Ciate Luna Liquid Chrome ($18.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a medium pink with warm yellow undertones with lighter gold shimmer. I didn’t feel like this one shifted so much as it had a ton of gold pearl that gave it a metallic finish and the much lighter gold pearl contrasted a lot with the warmer pink base. It had medium color payoff that went on fairly evenly with just a touch of color pulling into my lip lines. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and mostly non-sticky on the lips, which made it comfortable and easy to wear over the three hours it lasted for.
- Fenty Beauty Vaycray (LE, ) is glossier (90% similar).
- MAC Water Deities (P, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Sugar Lips (LE, $6.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Angelic (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Sephora Good Fairy (LE, $14.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Snobby (P, $18.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Prancin' Dancin' (LE, $20.00) is darker, less pigmented (85% similar).
- MAC Pale Moon (LE, $28.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Ritzy (P, $18.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Sephora Peek-a-boo Pink (13) (P, $12.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$18.00/0.1 oz. - $180.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "color-shifting" lip gloss with a "high-shine" finish that can be used "on it's own as an intense [gloss]" or layered as a "lip topper." The brand doesn't say much else with respect to the product, but all in all, it really is a straightforward release. The consistency was smooth, almost creamy, but not too thick or too thin with slight tackiness that did not feel heavy or goopy on my lips. The coverage level was more medium than sheer or opaque with a high level of shimmer, which seemed to align with its ability to be used a "lip topper." Some of them shifted more than others, but they all had a very shiny finish that caught and reflected light well. The formula was comfortable to wear, lightly hydrating, and lasted between three and five hours on me.
Browse all of our Ciate Liquid Chrome swatches.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethyl Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, BHT, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide [May Contain / Peut Contenir / +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).