Ciate Rainbow Mermaid GlowCiate Rainbow Mermaid Glow ($32.00 for 0.32 oz.) is a pale, silvery white with a luminous sheen. The strips of colors are rather thin, so it wasn’t really pratical to use them individually, and when I attempted to get more of a gradient, they just all seemed to wash together regardless to a single shade (silvery white).
The consistency was smooth with a slightly denser feel compared to the Glow-To Highlighters from the brand. There was no powderiness in the pan, and the powder sat exceptionally well on the skin–soft, luminous, and never drew attention to my skin’s texture. It had a stronger, white base, so I would be wary of this on deeper complexions as it could turn ashy, but for those with very fair complexions, I imagine it would be quite suitable. The highlighter was easy to diffuse and blend out on the skin with good pigmentation and a buildable luminosity. It lasted for eight hours on me before fading.
- Burberry No. 01 White (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Pearl (DC, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (P, $68.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Pearl (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Snow (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NYX Ice Queen (P, $5.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Fanny Pack (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Shimmer Highlight (P, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Luminous (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Luna (PiP, ) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.