Ciate Starburst Glow-To Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a light gold with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic sheen. It had a high-shine finish even with a sheerer application, though it was not truly metallic until medium or greater coverage.
The formula is supposed to be an “ultra-soft luminizer” with “long-wear” and built-up to “intense, bold shimmer.” The texture was soft, smooth, and a smidgen dusty to the touch, though it did not appear dry on the skin and didn’t have much excess product kicked up in the pan after using it. It had medium coverage, which was buildable to semi-opaque coverage with two to three layers. It was easy to blend out the highlighter, and while very metallic, it seemed to reach to the point where the shine made my skin appear smooth instead of emphasizing my skin’s natural texture.
- Fenty Beauty Mean Money (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Selfie (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Milani Summer Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Bombshell (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Heaven in Your Smile (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sin (P, $28.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$29.00/0.17 oz. - $170.59 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be an “ultra-soft luminizer” with “long-wear” and built-up to “intense, bold shimmer.” The powders were usually soft and blendable, though a couple were a little looser in the pan, which made them feel drier or dustier.
They were easy to blend and diffuse on the skin and lasted for eight hours, on average. The more sparkly shades emphasized my skin's natural texture a bit while the more luminous shades did not.
Browse all of our Ciate Glow-To Highlighter swatches.
Talc, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Decylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).