Ever Ever After
Colour Pop Ever Ever After Disney Designer Cheek & Lip Duo ($18.00 for 0.43 oz.) includes a metallic, rosy copper highlighter and a bright, pink-coral liquid lipstick. The highlighter was fantastic–pigmented, creamy, blendable, and long-wearing–while the liquid lipstick was a bit more pigmented than marketed and could have applied more evenly. Both products can be purchased individually if preferred.
Andalasia is a light, rosy copper with moderate, warm undertones and a bright, metallic finish. The highlighter was richly pigmented with a smooth, creamy texture that was dense without being stiff, so it picked up well with a brush and deposited even color. The product blended out easily on my skin and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours before fading slightly on me.
- Sydney Grace Morning Glory (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Daygleam (P, $28.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Boom (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Blissful (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moodlight (Candlelight) (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow (P, $48.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Surreal (LE, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Ocean Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Distarch Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Prince Edward is a bright, medium pink-coral with subtle, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had medium to semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation, but it seemed slightly closer to semi-opaque than true medium coverage. It was harder to determine the coverage as the product did not apply as evenly as I’ve experienced with other shades, though the brighter hue made it less obvious at a normal viewing distance.
The liquid lipstick had a lightweight, thin consistency that was airy and spreadable without being too watery. It dried down to a mostly matte finish on my lips in less than a minute but didn’t dry down on my arm (I waited five minutes!). The color could have applied more evenly, and there was a touch of product that sank into my deeper lip lines as well. It stayed on well for four and a half hours and felt non-drying over time.
- NARS Rouge Palatin (LE, $27.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Holly Lolly (LE, $6.00) is darker, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- NARS Firework (LE, $26.00) is more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Bachelorette (P, $22.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop On a Stick (P, $5.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Paparazzi (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani I Am Happy (P, $6.99) is darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Mesmerize (P, $7.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Miranda May (P, $37.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Soft Spot (LE, $6.00) is more muted, less pigmented (85% similar).
The formula is supposed to have "medium buildable coverage" that has a "soft, diffused" effect. It's a more amped up take on their Blotted Lips concept or a slightly "washed out" take on their Ultra Matte/Ultra Satin range. The formula is much thinner--almost weightless--and spreads evenly with a single layer. I'd argue that most shades were often closer to semi-opaque rather than medium and buildable--and I used only what was on the doe-foot applicator to apply (without going back for more) for both top and bottom lips.
The consistency was airier, light, thin, and spreadable with a soft dry down that didn't feel like it was wholly locked in (like Ultra Mattes) but had significantly less transfer than a traditional lipstick (or even the Ulta Satins). They were not the most forgiving of lip texture or lip lines, but they were more flattering than most formulas I've tried that are similar in effect and coverage. Some shades had more of a matte finish shortly after application while others had subtle shine that wore down to a matte finish within an hour or less.
Longevity ran anywhere from three to six hours with some shades leaving subtle stains behind, and the formula felt mostly non-drying for me. It had a sweet, vanilla scent but no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Lux Liquid Lip swatches.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Alumina, Flavor, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).