Marc Jacobs Beauty Just Peachy Le Marc Lip Frost Lipstick ($30.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium-dark copper with warm, red undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. It had good pigmentation, though it wasn’t opaque, that applied evenly and smoothly across my lips. The lipstick had a lightweight, emollient consistency that was thin without feeling clingy. This shade was more flattering on my lips than others, though there was a bit of emphasis of my deeper lip lines. It wore well for five hours and was lightly moisturizing over time.
- Smashbox Desert Rose (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Heatwave (LE, $18.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Pretty Penny (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Candied Guava (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Estee Lauder Tiger Eye (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Scorched (LE, $18.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain #93 (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty So Chilli (LE, ) is darker (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Omar (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Maybelline Copper Spark (P, $7.49) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$30.00/0.12 oz. - $250.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "rich" and "creamy" with "indulgent color" paired with a "metallic-frost finish" that lasts for "10 hours." The longevity claims it the part that kills the product's rating; even if it was fantastic across the board, the formula lasts between four and five hours--nowhere close to 10! The pigmentation varied from shade to shade but most had semi-opaque or better coverage. The finish was most definitely "metallic-frost," so sometimes the finish was more likely to emphasize my lip lines or any imperfections in texture, though most looked just fine from a normal viewing distance. A few shades applied well enough but a few were less even, while the formula was smooth and comfortable to apply and to wear. There's a subtle, vanilla scent but no discernible taste (though the description indicated it was a scent and taste).
Browse all of our Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Frost Lipstick swatches.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrated Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Squalane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Tribehenin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Barium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).