All Aflush/Here You Go
MAC All Aflush/Here You Go Studio QuikTrik Stick ($32.00 for 0.42 oz.) consists of a gold-shimmered plum and a deeper, red-berry. This is one of the deeper, darker duos in the line-up, so it should be wearable by a lot of skin tones and complexions.
The QuikTrik Stick is a double-ended, cream-based stick that’s supposed to work for highlighting, contouring, bronzing, or blushing. It is supposed to have buildable, blendable color and can be worn over bare skin or foundation. In general, the formula applies well to bare skin or over liquid foundation, as it is very emollient, blendable, and easy to spread across the skin. I had better luck with the wear with both shades compared to other duos I’ve tested, which seemed to be partially the result of the thinner, less emollient texture that still had enough slip to remain fairly blendable but didn’t stay as dewy or as wet on the skin.
LELimited Edition. $32.00.
Get a shade-by-shade breakdown of this duo, along with individual photos and swatches…
All Aflush is a medium-dark rosy plum with subtle, warm undertones and fine, gold pearl. It had sheer pigmentation that was buildable to medium coverage. Between the pearl and how it never fully dried down, the finish was rather luminous on the skin. I noticed that this shade had less slip, particularly as I really blended and diffused it across the skin, and seemed to wear better (almost eight hours!). The texture was still creamy enough that the color blended well and wasn’t too much work to diffuse the edges.
- NARS Sexual Content (Right) (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Pale Fig (P, $60.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Cranberry (P, $60.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- theBalm Pinstripe (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Loved Me the Best (P, $5.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Embraced (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Ferocious (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- NARS Loves Me (LE, $30.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Sweet Samba (LE, $29.00) is more pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Tropic Hues (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Here You Go
Here You Go is a dark, reddish berry with subtle, cool undertones and a natural sheen. This shade looked more like a creamy stain on the cheeks, and the texture seemed thinner with a better dry down, so it didn’t look or feel as wet after about fifteen minutes of sitting on the skin compared to other shades in the range. It had semi-sheer to opaque coverage, and while it wasn’t entirely effortless to blend out evenly, it wasn’t much work either. It lasted for just over eight hours on me.
- MAC Restores Dazzle (LE, $21.00) is darker, more muted (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Cool Berry (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Blank Canvas (PiP, $4.50) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Plumberry (P, $26.00) is brighter, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- Black Up NBL 03 (P, $26.50) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Magical in Mauve (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Fire Fury (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Buxom Goa (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pretty Thing (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Radiant in Rose (P, $24.00) is warmer (90% similar).