ColourPop Glow Burst Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light-medium pink with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, lightly metallized finish. It had more opaque coverage applied with fingertips and more medium, buildable coverage when applied with a brush, which was as described.
The texture was smooth to the touch, lightweight, and emollient without being too slippery or too wet, so it was easy to apply to bare skin or over foundation without fear of it lifting up base products. The product blended out nicely along the edges and gave a subtle, sparkling finish (more noticeable in person than in photos). It wore well for nine hours with slight sparkle migration over time.
- NARS Free Soul (LE, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Gold Glow (LE, $48.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- ColourPop Angel Food (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Melody (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Warm Aura (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 10 Peach (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Phoenix Embers (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Diamond Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $10.99) is darker (85% similar).