Ciate Moondust Glow-To Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a soft, light pink with warm, beige undertones and a sparkling, luminous sheen. It had a moderate to intense glow, depending on how heavy the application, and fine sparkle. I didn’t feel like it read glittery on the skin, but there were larger particles that may not be in keeping with everyone’s preference.
The formula is supposed to be an “ultra-soft luminizer” with “long-wear” and built-up to “intense, bold shimmer.” The powder was soft, smooth, and finely-milled without being dusty, powdery, nor was it too dense or firmly pressed in the compact. It was incredibly easy to blend and diffuse the highlighter on the skin, and even at higher coverage, it did not emphasize smy skin’s natural texture. The highlighter wore well for eight hours on me before fading subtly.
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #16 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Opal Glow (LE, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Made Me Do It (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Violet Argente (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Hourglass Rose Gold Flash (P, $42.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Gold Glow (LE, $48.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Rose Glow (005) (P, $48.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Warm Aura (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Starburst (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$32.00/0.17 oz. - $188.24 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be an “ultra-soft luminizer” with “long-wear” and built-up to “intense, bold shimmer.” The powders were usually soft and blendable, though a couple were a little looser in the pan, which made them feel drier or dustier.
They were easy to blend and diffuse on the skin and lasted for eight hours, on average. The more sparkly shades emphasized my skin's natural texture a bit while the more luminous shades did not.
Browse all of our Ciate Glow-To Highlighter swatches.
Talc, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Decylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).