Sephora’s Spring Bonus Beauty Insider Event 2019Sephora’s Spring Bonus Beauty Insider Event 2019 event kicks off April 26th and goes through May 6th. Details for Rouge members were shared earlier today, which can be found in full on Sephora hereSephora here, and as Sephora releases information about the other member tiers, I’ll be sure to update this post with that information!
This is the first year where Rouges will get 20% off, instead of 15% (which has been the discount available in the past for Rouges and VIBs and then 10% for Beauty Insiders), and Rouge members are able to shop ahead of other membership tiers.
Spring Bonus Event Dates
Rouge members get early access and can begin shopping the sale on April 26th. Rouge members who shop in-store can bring a “shopping buddy” with them, who can also get 20% off their purchase. Based on last year’s spring bonus event, VIBs and Beauty Insiders dates will start about a week later. As soon as I have official information from Sephora, I will update with details for remaining tiers.
- Rouges: April 26th through May 6th
- VIBs: May 2nd thorugh May 6th
- Beauty Insiders: May 2nd thorugh May 6th
Spring Bonus Discount & Codes
Rouge members will get 20% off their orders, which can be used as many times as you’d like, during the event dates, and this used to be 15% off in previous years, so it is a nice bump for Rouge members. We expect, based on previous years’ events, that VIBs will get a code for 15% off and Beauty Insiders will get a code for 10% off. As soon as I have official information from Sephora, I will update with details for remaining tiers as information becomes available.
- Rouges: 20% off with code HEYROUGE.
- VIBs: 15% off HEYVIB
- Beauty Insiders: 10% off HEYBI
Our Shopping Resources
Browse swatches! Try using our Swatch Gallery to lookup swatches on the fly, whether you want to view swatches of all shades in a particular formula, are trying to narrow down to a particular matte red lipstick, or need to compare two swatches side-by-side.
Avoid dupes! Before you buy, check to see if you have dupes in your stash or perhaps have tried similar shades in the past and didn’t end up liking them. You can lookup dupes on The Dupe List by product type or a specific shade, and you can also compare two palettes side-by-side to see how much (or little) overlap there is. BONUS! If you’ve created an account on Temptalia, you can keep track of products you own through your vanity, and then you’ll be able to limit your search results to dupes you own!
What’s on your list? What do you want to be talked into or out of? Comment below using the following format (and please make sure to observe whether someone is looking to be talked into or out of a product and respect that direction!)
- Talk You Into or Out of?:
- Item you want:
- Why you want it:
- Why you are hesitating:
Reviews of New Releases at Sephora
Below, you’ll find quick links to reviews of some of the more recent releases that are available at Sephora.
- Anastasia Riviera Eyeshadow Palette
- Ciate x Jessica Rabbit Collection
- NARS Exposed Cheek Palette
- Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette
- Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette
- Pat McGrath EYEdols Eye Shadows
- Urban Decay Game of Thrones Collection (Launches 4/29 online)
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette
Reviews of Sephora Bestselling Products
I thought it might be useful to highlight some of the bestselling formulas at Sephora that I’ve also reviewed and link below for those looking for a deep dive into research prior to purchasing:
- Anastasia Amrezy Highlighter
- Anastasia Soft Glam Palette
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks
- Fenty Gloss Bomb
- Fenty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paints
- Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eyeliners / Matte Highliner Gel Eyeliners
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipsticks
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks
Our Best of 2017 posts include picks across categories and price points with many products picked being permanent. I also put together annual gift guides during the holiday season using only permanent products, so you can find even more picks from 2018’s gift guides.