Anastasia Amrezy HighlighterAnastasia Amrezy Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a light-medium, champagne gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had good pigmentation, which was buildable to full coverage with a second layer. The consistency felt smooth to the touch with a denser, firmer texture that ensured there was no excess product kicked up when used, but it wasn’t stiff to work with, so it picked up well on feathery brushes and blended out easily on my skin. It had a strong shine on my cheeks but did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
It seemed to very similar (and the ingredient lists are extremely similar) to the brand’s Illuminators, which I believe have been discontinued, but it isn’t an exact dupe for any of the four shades I have from it (So Hollywood is definitelyd arker and more orange-based).
- Urban Decay Cliché (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Spotlight (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Bliss (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Champagne Bubbles (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Golden Glow (003) (P, $50.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- OFRA Rodeo Drive (P, $29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Seychelles (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Luna (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POLYSORBATE 20, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TIN OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.