Ciate Jessica Rabbit Multi-Glow Face & Body HighlighterCiate Jessica Rabbit Multi-Glow Face & Body Highlighter ($36.00 for 0.6 oz.) is a muted, medium peach-coral with warm undertones and a natural sheen. It was a surprise to see such a low-level sheen, even when buffed and worked into the skin or built up, because it was described as “the ultimate in blinding highlight.”
The texture was more firmly-pressed into the pan, so it took a moderate hand, moderately-dense brush, and some gentle jabs to dislodge product onto my brush. There was a drier, almost papery sound when initially touched and swirled with my fingertip. The powder applied evenly and blended out without difficulty, though I didn’t feel like spread that well, which I’d consider to be more critical for a body highlighter (since you’re often working with a larger area). It wore well for eight hours on before fading noticeably.
- Fenty Beauty Trippin (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #4 (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Peach Delight (007) (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- YSL Rose Or (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Benefit Rockateur (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, more muted (80% similar).
- Chanel Voyage de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Jet Girl (82) (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Tarte Beat (-, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Tin Oxide, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tropolone, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.