Ciate Jessica Rabbit Multi-Glow Face & Body Highlighter ($36.00 for 0.6 oz.) is a muted, medium peach-coral with warm undertones and a natural sheen. It was a surprise to see such a low-level sheen, even when buffed and worked into the skin or built up, because it was described as “the ultimate in blinding highlight.”
The texture was more firmly-pressed into the pan, so it took a moderate hand, moderately-dense brush, and some gentle jabs to dislodge product onto my brush. There was a drier, almost papery sound when initially touched and swirled with my fingertip. The powder applied evenly and blended out without difficulty, though I didn’t feel like spread that well, which I’d consider to be more critical for a body highlighter (since you’re often working with a larger area). It wore well for eight hours on before fading noticeably.
- Fenty Beauty Trippin (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #4 (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Peach Delight (007) (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- YSL Rose Or (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Hot Damn-oiselle D'Avignon (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- MAC Oh My, Passion! (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
- NARS Vu (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Benefit Rockateur (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, more muted (80% similar).
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Tin Oxide, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tropolone, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).