Nude Cachemire (101)
Givenchy Nude Cachemire (101) Le Rouge Liquide ($37.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a soft, light-medium coral with warm undertones and a cream finish. The consistency was very emollient with a high amount of slip, which made it harder to apply evenly and keep it inside the lip lines due to the rounded applicator. It had nearly opaque color coverage that sank into my lip lines within an hour of wear, though the color stayed on for about four hours. It took three hours or so for most of the sheen to go away. The formula was lightly moisturizing over time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Kidman's Kiss (P, $34.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Shakedown (P, $30.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Rising Star (P, $34.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Eccentric (P, $32.00) is warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Memento (DC, $17.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever C302 (P, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Brigitte (P, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Julie (P, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Soccer Mom (P, $12.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Blushing Dream (LE, $32.00) is darker (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$37.00/0.10 oz. - $370.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "velvet matte" finish that "never feels drying" and is "super-vibrant." It is also supposed to "hydrate and smooth like a nourishing lip balm." The applicator is a fluffy foam tip with a light slant and rounded shape where the lip color exudes out when twisted--the actual lip color has the texture of a thick cream than a traditional liquid lipstick. I found the applicator to be tricky to use and certainly worse than a standard bullet or applying using a doe-foot applicator. It was hard to maneuver along the edges of my lips, especially around the cupid's bow. Of the shades I tried, they were semi-opaque to opaque, comfortable to wear (lightly hydrating), and lasted between four and six hours but found that they seemed to fade more unevenly than the average lip product.
Browse all of our Givenchy Le Rouge Liquide swatches.