- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 2 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (3), Smooth (3), Blendable (3), Easy To Apply (3), Crease-resistant (3), Long-wearing (3), Buttery (2), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (2), Highly Pigmented (2)
1 Written Reviews
By Jennifer 3 years ago.
This is a gorgeous product that I love for all-over-the-lid. It can be applied with fingers or brushes. It blends well, doesn't crease, and stays all day. This color in particular is great for a one-and-done shade or as a base. However, this is almost an exact dupe for ELF Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic (which is my everyday go-to). I bought this because of the hype, and they are really indistinguishable from less than a foot away. If you look in macro, the TF has some subtle silver sparkle, while the ELF has a subtle gold shimmer, but their base and overall look are exact. Love both, but for the price when they are equal quality, the ELF has to beat it!