Colour Pop Sleeper Pressed Pigment ($5.00 for 0.05 oz.) is a deep berry with cool undertones and a matte finish. It had good color coverage, which was buildable to opaque coverage with less than half of a layer. The texture was surprisingly smooth–there was a smidgen of dryness present but wasn’t grainy at all, as some of the red/berry shades can be. It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out quite nicely. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably. (Note, this shade is a Pressed Pigment, which effectively means it is “not safe” for the immediate eye area per the brand.)
- Coloured Raine Ladyship (PiP, $6.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- Too Faced Figgy Pudding (LE, $16.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Going Steady (PiP, $5.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M842 Wine (P, $17.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Confident Eyes (Smoke) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Bad Habit Persephone (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Love Bite (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Electra (115CM) (PiP, ) is warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Love Letter (P, $12.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Dedicated (P, $9.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$5.00/0.05 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The new Pressed Powder Shadow formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with an “ultra-velvety and silky” texture that is “long-wearing” and “adheres easily to the eyes.” Most of the shades have semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applies well to bare skin, blends out without issue, and lasts for seven to eight hours. The matte eyeshadows tend to be a little more powdery, though soft and finely-milled, in the pan, while the shimmers have a creamier, dense consistency. Occasionally, the more sparkly or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Pigment swatches.
Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). Not intended for use in the immediate eye area.