Sydney Grace Levy Pressed Pigment Shadow ($6.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a cooler, bluish-teal base with warmer, golden shimmer paired with a metallic finish. It seemed more like a cool-toned teal, but there was a lot of dimension with the interplay between cool and warm. The texture was soft, lightly creamy, and dense without being thick or too firmly-pressed in the pan. The eyeshadow applied well to bare skin and lasted well for eight hours on me.
- Coloured Raine Unexpected (P, $6.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay C-Note (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Supernova (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Kush (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Whispering Ibis (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Grasshopper (LE, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever D306 Bottle Green (P, $17.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Typhoon (P, $6.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Palma (LE, ) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Hello Kitty Three Apples (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$6.00/0.06 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The shimmer eyeshadows are more consistent in pigmentation with the majority of shades having opaque color coverage. The more metallic/sparkly the shade is, the creamier and more emollient the eyeshadow felt in the pan, which often yielded really smooth application and good adherence to the lid, though a few worked better with a fingertip or a dampened brush for true-to-pan color or to get a truer finish/sheen. Most shades, however, worked well with brushes, and I didn't have trouble applying or blending out most of the shimmer shades. The more satin to pearl like finishes tend to feel a little thinner but blend out well. These shades wore between eight and nine hours on me with some of the more foiled-like shades creasing noticeably at the end (and the less foiled-like ones fading).
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Pressed Pigment Shadow swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol)), aluminum powder