- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Our bestselling Smudge Sticks are available in an array of matte and shimmer formulas that stay—not stray—for reliable color payoff that’s second to none. With a range of gorgeous shades to choose from, they feature a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients that ensures color glides on smooth (no tugging or pulling) and the waterproof formula won’t budge or fade. What’s more, our Smudge Sticks can be used as a classic pencil liner or a smudgy eye shadow - simply smudge with your fingers or a brush. The color sets after you’ve had time to get your desired effect, and then stays put all day.
1 Written Reviews
By Elizabeth 2 years ago.
I have oily, hooded lids that cause eyelienr to migrate, so I've tried every eyeliner to find The One. This is it, folks. It's super creamy, blackest black, and long-wearing without migrating. Many people on the blogger circuit state that it's their favorite. It's smudgeable but it doesn't smear. I also like that it's auto-sharpen because pencils tend to break their points. Just a gem!