- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
It is supposed to “highly pigmented” with “lasting comfort” and no “colour streaking” for 16 hours. The pigmentation was typically semi-opaque to opaque in one layer, while the consistencies were lightly creamy or velvety, easy to apply, and went on fairly evenly/smoothly. The biggest "downside" is that they come nowhere near 16 hours for anything--they do not wear that long at all; they last between four and six hours on average, which is solid wear but falls quite short of 16 hours. The satin shades are more hydrating, while the mattes are slightly hydrating to non-drying. The formula has a strong, floral scent in the tube, and I don’t really notice the scent once it’s on the lips.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Dior introduces the next generation of Rouge Dior, reimagined by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Makeup, featuring five categories of shades for a total of 50 colors to choose from in two finishes – 35 classic luxe satins and 15 new pure long-wearing mattes. All 50 shades are formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to plump the lips, and Mango Butter to nourish and protect, resulting in pure couture color, a feel good formula, and long wearing, bold pigment.
Based on 0 Reviews, 3 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (1), Blendable (1), Easy To Apply (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (2), Scented (2), Highly Pigmented (1), Non-sticky (1)
The Bad: Dry (1), Hard To Apply (1), Hard To Blend (1), Tugs/pulls (1), Uneven (1), Drying (1)