Yes She Did
ColourPop Yes She Did Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark, reddish-copper with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had a smooth, clay-like texture–velvety with glide but no wetness–and could be indented by pressing on it with a fingertip. Each layer of product was incredibly thin and lightweight, which picks up with a duo-fiber brush swirled in just fine for more buildable coverage. For more coverage more readily, fingertips work well, and I like to pat it onto the apple of my cheek and then use the clean edge of my fingertip to diffuse and blend it out. The blush was buildable from semi-sheer to opaque coverage, which lasted for 10 hours with a touch of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milani Coral Beams #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Bronze Burst #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Imperial (LE, $4.50) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Bubbles (P, $7.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Glaze (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Rare Beauty Love (P, $20.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Perfect Bronze (Right) (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Make You Mine (P, $23.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Latte (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Pleasure Model (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alumina, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.