Count Me In
Colour Pop Count Me In Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, medium pink with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation with more coverage in one layer when used with a fingertip and more buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush (which is how it is described). The texture felt smooth, velvety, and clay-like, where if I pressed on it, the product moved around, but it was a little drier and could have had more slip to it. It seemed harder to get product to distribute from my brush (or fingertip) onto my cheeks, so I found fingertip application was more reliable and a bit faster to get semi-sheer to medium coverage out of the shade. It wore well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Chanel Angelique (190) (DC, $45.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Peach (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B302 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Summer (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Unleashed (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Lover's Blush (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).