Chanel No. 04 Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour ($37.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a bright, medium orange-red with warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that applied smoothly across the lips. The texture was incredibly lightweight with a touch of slip but adhered well to the lips for long-wear. There was the slightest amount of product in my deeper lip lines, but the shine and vibrancy of the color made it difficult to detect at a normal viewing distance (just in the close-up photos). It wore well for five hours and was hydrating over time.
- Hourglass Lover (P, $32.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Showstopper (134) (DC, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Night to Remember (LE, $19.50) is cooler (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Surrender Dorothy (124) (DC, $30.00) is lighter, more muted (95% similar).
- MAC Audacious (P, $23.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Cherry on Top (P, $25.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Burberry Regiment Red (37) (P, $34.00) is more pigmented, warmer (95% similar).
- Givenchy Rouge Fetiche (325) (P, $36.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay F-Bomb (P, $18.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Grandifolia (LE, $28.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!