Chanel Quintessence (440) Joues Contraste Blush ($45.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium pink with warmer undertones and a mostly matte finish. There was faint pearl I could see more in the pan than I could see in the swatch, and I didn’t notice any of it on my cheeks! It had medium, buildable pigmentation–and the brand markets their blushes as buildable–with a very finely-milled powder that was slightly powdery in the pan. It applied evenly and diffused well without having to work at it. The finish was definitely matte on my skin, and it did not seem to darken over time (which is an issue with some matte powders). On me, it wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- LORAC Underrated (LE, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Formal (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Guerlain Pink Me Up (P, $52.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Tweed Evanescent (130) (LE, $48.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Breathtaking (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kash (P, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Fleur Power (P, $24.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced So Peachy (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Rose Garden (DC, $5.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!