Rose Lamé (826)
Chanel Rose Lame (826) Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eyeshadow ($36.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a sparkling, light peach with subtle, pink undertones and warmer, golden shimmer and micro-sparkle. The consistency was lightly creamy with a touch of tackiness (when I touched it with my fingertip) that wasn’t too thick or too thin on my lid, so I had no trouble applying it with opaque color coverage in a single layer but it could easily be diffused and buffed out for a sheerer effect if desired. The eyeshadow stayed on well for almost 10 hours before creasing faintly, and there seemed to be just a smidgen of fallout over time.
- Lancome Rose Satin (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Golden Beige (52M) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever D716 Crystalline Papaya (P, $17.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva Handmade (P, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Smashbox Opal Rose (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Posse (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Stila Nude Shimmer (LE, $18.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek I'm Peachless (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Frog (P, $5.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Ladybird (LE, $5.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$36.00/0.14 oz. - $257.14 Per Ounce
Chanel describes the formula as a “smooth-textured cream shadow [that] glides on effortlessly” and is “long-wearing.” Overall, the consistency has moderate slip–emollient but not greasy or overly wet in feel–and feels more like a traditional cream eyeshadow than Chanel’s Illusion d’Ombres. They go on as a thin layer but have fairly good pigmentation. The formula dried down quite quickly leaving little time for blending or diffusing edges, even when working one eye at a time, which was where I struggled. I think some of them tended to work better as lid colors and using something else for a more diffused/blended out crease color. They did, however, wear impeccably for as long as fourteen hours on me–no creasing, fading, or flaking.
Browse all of our Chanel Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eyeshadow swatches.