theBalm Balm Springs Blush ($21.00 for 0.197 oz.) is a muted, medium coral with soft, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had opaque color coverage with a soft, silky texture that was a little thin and a touch powdery in the pan, but it was easy to apply to the skin and blend out. It’s supposed to be “long-wearing” with a “fade-resistant formula.” The blush lasted for nine hours on me before fading slightly, which made it better than the typical blush.
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (P, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop RomCom (P, $8.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Hush Blush (P, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Divergent Misty Rose (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Endless (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Foschia Rosa (430) (P, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 27 (Ci 45410)