theBalm Balm Springs Blush ($21.00 for 0.197 oz.) is a muted, medium coral with soft, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had opaque color coverage with a soft, silky texture that was a little thin and a touch powdery in the pan, but it was easy to apply to the skin and blend out. It’s supposed to be “long-wearing” with a “fade-resistant formula.” The blush lasted for nine hours on me before fading slightly, which made it better than the typical blush.
- ColourPop RomCom (P, $8.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Hush Blush (P, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Divergent Misty Rose (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup Infinity (P, $20.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B314 (P, $23.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Spring Flock (LE, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 27 (Ci 45410)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.