theBalm Balm Beach Blush ($21.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a muted, medium pink with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. It’s the type of color that pairs well with a lot of looks so long as your skin tone is light-medium or fairer (it shows up as a subtle color on my skin tone, and I’m light-medium to medium). I did find that the color darkened just a tad on the skin, but if you are drier, you might get truer-to-pan color.
The consistency was soft, smooth, and slightly firmer in the pan, though it wasn’t too stiff to use. It had good pigmentation, somewhat buildable though never quite opaque, that went on evenly and blended out without issue. On me, the color started to fade after eight hours of wear.
- Tarte Celebrated (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Golden Gate Matte (LE, $22.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Lover's Blush (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Blushbaby (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Why, Hello (P, $12.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Blush Please (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Strip Blush (-, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop I Need Space (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- KIKO 102 Natural Pink (P, $12.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Mocha (P, $24.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
MICA, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BORON NITRIDE, PTFE, KAOLIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ISOEICOSANE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.