theBalm Balm Beach Blush ($21.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a muted, medium pink with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. It’s the type of color that pairs well with a lot of looks so long as your skin tone is light-medium or fairer (it shows up as a subtle color on my skin tone, and I’m light-medium to medium). I did find that the color darkened just a tad on the skin, but if you are drier, you might get truer-to-pan color.
The consistency was soft, smooth, and slightly firmer in the pan, though it wasn’t too stiff to use. It had good pigmentation, somewhat buildable though never quite opaque, that went on evenly and blended out without issue. On me, the color started to fade after eight hours of wear.
- Tarte Celebrated (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Lover's Blush (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Golden Gate Matte (LE, $22.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop I Need Space (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Blushbaby (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- KIKO 102 Natural Pink (P, $12.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Mocha (P, $24.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Why, Hello (P, $7.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Strip Blush (-, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Overexposed (-, ) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
MICA, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BORON NITRIDE, PTFE, KAOLIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ISOEICOSANE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)]