Anastasia Violet Liquid Lipstick ($20.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a deep purple with subtle, cool undertones and a flat, matte finish. It was slightly muted, which made it less dupable compared to other purple liquid lipsticks I’ve come across. It had rich color coverage that applied evenly and smoothly in a single layer. The consistency was smooth, fluid, but not too runny or thin, so I didn’t have issues applying it to my lips. The liquid lipstick dried down within 30 seconds, but it did have a clingier dry down that emphasized the texture of my lips. This shade stayed on well for six and a half hours but was slightly drying over time.
- Illamasqua Kontrol (P, $24.00) is warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- MAC Gunner (LE, $20.00) is darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Roxy (P, $20.00) is darker, brighter (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Be-dazzled (LE, $6.50) is brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop So Wavy (LE, $7.00) is lighter, brighter, glossier (85% similar).
- MAC Matte Royal (LE, $20.00) is darker, glossier (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Violet Fury (P, $18.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Bite Beauty Nearly Neon Purple (LE, $26.00) is lighter, glossier (80% similar).
- Kat Von D Roxy (LE, $21.00) is brighter, glossier (80% similar).
- MAC 4Eva (P, $20.00) is lighter (80% similar).
ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILVER PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIPEPTIDE-1, XANTHAN GUM, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)