Though we’ve been knee-deep in fall color collections since July, now that we’re nearing September, the idea of fall doesn’t seem so far away. Here are a few of my favorite plum blushes. I’d love to hear yours!
- theBalm Cabana Boy — a medium-dark, cool-toned plum
- MAC Plum Foolery — a shimmery, medium-dark plum
- NARS Oasis — a gold-shimmered, medium-dark plum
- NARS Dolva Vita — a bolder, reddish plum
- bareMinerals The Indecent Proposal — a soft, satiny warm plum
>> See side-by-side swatches! <<
What item do you have the most backups of? Share! (And if your answer is none, you get virtual cookies!)
Chanel Dragon – I think I had five originally, then I gave one away and have used one up.
Thanks to reader Ashley for today’s question idea Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
Thanks to Daniel for today’s question!
Welcome to Free For Haul Friday!
- Haul: Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Weekend plans: Can you believe I still haven’t made it to the farmers’ market? Sigh! I am going. For sure. This weekend!!
- Do you wear a watch?: Very rarely!
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!
This week’s Mellan photo/video…
Have you tried artificial nails before? How did it go? Did you ever go back to natural?
Nope, I have never tried them!
Thanks to reader Michelle for today’s question idea Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
What’s the Best Wax/Hair Remover that you’ve tried?
Share your pick! And don’t forget to share why Thanks to Stacey for today’s question!
I absolutely love Moom! That’s my go-to! I love that it dissolves in water, so you never have to worry about the product getting stuck forever, LOL!