In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day and all things green (look, I'll take any excuse to show green eyeshadow some love, okay?), I thought I'd share some of my personal favorites! If you want to peruse all of the warm-toned, permanent green eyeshadows I've swatched, you can check 'em all out in the...
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Saks — 10% off sitewide (includes beauty!) with code BYFEB, ends 3/22.
- Ulta — Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette for $24.50 (regularly $49), Urban Decay Primer Potion for $12 (regularly $24), ends 3/22.
ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty kicks off March 17th and runs through April 6th. Each day, selected products will be available for 50% off for 24 hours.
I like using synthetic brushes, as they’re sturdier and can take stronger cleansers when necessary to really deep clean a brush. I tend to prefer flat or gently curved, medium-size brushes that do well for spreading and slight buffing. I usually pump out product onto a fingertip and then pat on...
Colour Pop Just My Luck 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) is a green-themed palette that features cooler and warmer-toned greens. My personal experience with the palette makes me feel like it's best thought of as a complementary palette; something that may require bringing in a...
Happy Saturday! I always enjoy seeing what makes up the week's top ten highest-reviewed products, so I hope you find it somewhat interesting as well! :)
What was your week in review like?
- Your skin tone/coloring:
- Favorite look from the week:
- Your most used product this week:
- Any beauty discoveries...