Fancy Pink Diamond
Too Faced Fancy Pink Diamond Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a soft, barely-there pink with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had medium, buildable color coverage that adhered evenly and diffused easily along the edges on my skin. The finish gave a subtle glow but wasn’t over-the-top and was very, very fine–more sheen than shimmer. It had a smooth, almost cream-like texture that was dense without being stiff, but one will want to use a denser highlighting brush (nothing too wispy like a fan brush) to pick up product evenly. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Laura Geller Pixie Pearl (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Bottom) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Love This Bitch (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Moon Glow Lights (P, $6.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Just for Us (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Glow (002) (P, $50.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #01 (P, $39.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Glow (02) (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Part of Your World (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.