Fancy Pink Diamond
Too Faced Fancy Pink Diamond Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a soft, barely-there pink with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had medium, buildable color coverage that adhered evenly and diffused easily along the edges on my skin. The finish gave a subtle glow but wasn’t over-the-top and was very, very fine–more sheen than shimmer. It had a smooth, almost cream-like texture that was dense without being stiff, but one will want to use a denser highlighting brush (nothing too wispy like a fan brush) to pick up product evenly. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- MAC Love This Bitch (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Pixie Pearl (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Bottom) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- OFRA Pillow Talk (P, $29.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Just for Us (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Desert Explorations (LE, $2.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Maybelline Iridescent (100) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Spellbound Glow (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever H102 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).