Tom Ford Beauty Luna Radiant Perfecting Powder ($68.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy gold with strong, warm undertones and a luminous finish. The finish was glowing without being frosted or metallic, yet it was a few notches above subtle, so it ended up being a nice happy medium between subtle and intense that we don’t see quite as frequently (but the hue itself has been done often–you could easily dust translucent powder over a more intense highlighter to tamp down some of the shine/shimmer). The consistency was thinner, almost papery with the way it felt a smidgen drier to the touch, but it picked up well with a tapered highlighting brush and applied evenly to bare skin. I had no trouble diffusing the edges on my skin, and it did not appear dry or dusty applied. The highlighter stayed on well for seven and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- Morphe Extra (P, $14.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Boujee Call (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Cliché (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Dior Golden Glow (003) (P, $50.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Cover FX Sunlight (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethiconol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)