Tom Ford Beauty Fucking Fabulous Lip Color ($60.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a bright, medium red with cool undertones and a lightly glossy, cream finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that had detectable slip but not enough that it felt heavy or slippery after it was applied. The color applied evenly and didn’t gather in my lip lines, and the glossier finish seemed to make my lips appear smoother overall. It wore well for five hours, was moderately hydrating, and didn’t feather/bleed on me.
- Cle de Peau Dragon Red (P, $65.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Ultra Dior (999) (P, $37.00) is darker, warmer, less glossy (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Enamel Red (P, $9.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Red Rose (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever C404 (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Shiseido Ruby Copper (RD501) (DC, $28.00) (90% similar).
- Lancome Rouge Vintage (178) (LE, $30.00) is warmer, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Ruby Woo (Matte) (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Maybelline On Fire Red (P, $7.99) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Boldface (P, $32.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$60.00/0.10 oz. - $600.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have an "ultra-creamy texture" with "smooth application" that will deliver "pure color." The lipstick tends to have semi-opaque to opaque coverage with a natural to luminous finish with some shades with very fine pearl and others with more metallic shimmer. The consistency is typically creamy, lightweight, and has moderate slip, which makes it comfortable to wear and to apply but is not the most long-lasting lipstick formula. The wear tends to range between four and six hours with some shades performing above and below that range. There's a vanilla scent but no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color swatches.