Pumpkin Spice Latte
Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy orange with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had very finely-milled shimmer that gave it a strong shine without having noticeable shimmer/frostiness on my sin. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, though the soft, almost emollient consistency made it easy to pic up less product or buff the color out for sheerer coverage if preferred. I was impressed by how smooth and blendable it was, yet it didn’t seem powdery in the pan at all. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Joy (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Clinique Golden Glow (P, $27.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace First Date (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Tock (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Daydream (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Wayfarer (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
- Anastasia Peach Nectar (DC, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hunny Slope (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$9.00/0.25 oz. - $36.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are supposed to be "smooth and pigmented" that "blend like a dream" and "last all day long." The majority of the shades in the range are incredibly pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to apply and blend out on my skin. I was most impressed by how soft, almost cream-like the powders were, yet they weren't too loosely-pressed nor were they prone to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage levels, they can emphasize my skin's natural texture slightly. They have worn between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))