About this Look
I really liked the color combination I put together in my 10 Natasha Denona Mini Eyeshadow Palettes I’d Like to See post so much that I thought I’d try to recreate the palette, Signs of Spring, with shades I already have (well, to a degree–I didn’t go TOO deep looking into the archives for the most perfect of options) from products I recently reviewed along with some of Natasha Denona’s closest options within her range.
All of the products that have a / indicate that they were mixed together.
- Inner tearduct: True Gold (20M)/Emerald Green (16M)
- Inner lid: True Gold (20M)/Emerald Green (16M)
- Middle of lid: Limoncello/Coy #1
- Outer lid: Daisy (with Maasai/Sakura blended down on its edge)
- Crease: Eternal
- Deep crease: Maasai/Sakura
- Above crease: True Gold (20M)/Emerald Green (16M)
- Browbone: Limoncello/Coy #1
- Lower lash line: Perversion, True Gold (20M)/Emerald Green (16M)
- Cheeks: Pink Champagne (apples), Pumpkin Spice Latte (lower cheek), PSL Extra Whip (highlight)
- Lips: Mesmerize (coral) / Alchemist (berry)