Sydney Grace Timber Pressed Pigment Shadow ($6.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a deep, forest green with subtle, warm undertones and a cooler green shimmer. The eyeshadow had opaque pigmentation that applied well to bare skin with a smooth, even application that blended out with little effort. The consistency was smooth, lightly creamy, and dense without being too firmly pressed in the pan nor was it thick/heavy. It lasted for just over eight hours on me before starting to fade noticeably.
- Smashbox STFU (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Christmas Tree (LE, $16.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Bella Emerald (18) (P, $4.49) is warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Palm Trees (P, $5.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Absinthe #6 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Supernova (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Draco (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty TFX11 (LE, $36.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay C-Note (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Emerald Isles (Cream Color) (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$6.00/0.06 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The shimmer eyeshadows are more consistent in pigmentation with the majority of shades having opaque color coverage. The more metallic/sparkly the shade is, the creamier and more emollient the eyeshadow felt in the pan, which often yielded really smooth application and good adherence to the lid, though a few worked better with a fingertip or a dampened brush for true-to-pan color or to get a truer finish/sheen. Most shades, however, worked well with brushes, and I didn't have trouble applying or blending out most of the shimmer shades. The more satin to pearl like finishes tend to feel a little thinner but blend out well. These shades wore between eight and nine hours on me with some of the more foiled-like shades creasing noticeably at the end (and the less foiled-like ones fading).
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Pressed Pigment Shadow swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol)), aluminum powder