Inner Light (01)
Shiseido Inner Light (01) InnerGlow Cheek Powder ($29.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a light, pinky-beige with warm undertones and a frosted finish. It had good pigmentation (though it might seem more medium-coverage based on how close it appears to my skin in my arm swatch) in a single layer with a very shiny, very frosted finish. This is more like a true highlighter for most skin tones but on very fair skin tones, it would add color as well. While the powder had a smooth, velvety texture that was almost cream-like, it did not sit as well on my skin as I anticipated; I found it rather accentuating of my natural texture. I thought it was just that day I swatched it, but it was the same on subsequent applications. The highlighter stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Colour Pop Here Kitty Kitty (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Glow (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Smokin' Whistles (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop On Tempo (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Soft & Gentle (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Luminous (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Tutu (LE, $33.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Spoon (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Blossom Glow (P, $4.99) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$29.00/0.14 oz. - $207.14 Per Ounce
According to the brand, it's a highlighting blush that "stay[s] put for eight hours" with "high color payoff and superior glide." The shades I tried were semi-opaque to opaque in pigmentation with finishes that ranged from satin to metallic. I found that the most shimmery shade I tried, Inner Light, did emphasize my skin's natural texture, while the others did not. The powders had a smooth, almost creamy-like texture that was firmer in the pan (no excess product kicked up), but it picked up well with brushes, adhered to skin evenly, and blended with ease along the edges. The wear was between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Shiseido InnerGlow Cheek Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).