Sephora’s Surprise Sale has launched, which includes the items with an asterisk next to them, and according to the information sent to me as a publisher, the sale ends on 12/2. The other items were highlights I found while browsing the sale section in full!
I was surprised, and marginally delighted on behalf of everyone else, about Marc Jacobs Jet Girl Luminizer discounted to $34 already. Loved that; one of my favorites from the holiday season for sure.
- Bite Beauty Mini Amuse Bouche Supercharged Set for $10.50 (was $21) (review)
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes for $16-17 (was $27-28)* (reviews)
- Marc Jacobs Jet Girl Luminizer for $34 (was $49) (review)
- Marc Jacobs Showstopper Luminizer for $34 (was $49) (review)
- Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Stack for $33 (was $48) (review)
- Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Palette for $39 (was $65)* (review)
- Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Palette for $33 (was $48) (review)
- Sephora PRO Eyeshadow Palettes for $34 (was $68) (reviews)
- Sunday Riley Acid Appeal Set for $81 (was $116)*
- Too Faced Melted Gingerbread Man Liquid Lipstick for $12.50 (was $21)*