- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The pigment load is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. Every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy butter blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and abassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. Vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.
1 Written Reviews
By CAROLYN 1 year ago.
This is a cool pinky-red with an insane amount of pigment. You will only need one swipe to get full opacity. Like most Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks it is not long-lasting and you will need to re-apply every few hours or after eating. The wear down leaves a very beautiful stain on my lips. I would highly recommend.