- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick is infused with silk and vitamins for smooth, conditioning color. In a dazzling array of fabulous, fashionable shades.
Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BHT, Benzoic Acid, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470).
1 Written Reviews
By Kendrick 6 years ago.
This color has been around since the FIFTIES. It is such a gorgeous shade. It's a cult classic make up item. This lipstick gives such a "girly yet edgier" look to a simple outfit instantly. It commands attention. I would describe it as kind of a "hot raspberry" shade.The thing about this lipstick though is that it's really dupeable. There are PLENTY of shades like this around. Check out Wet n' Wild's Cherry Picking lipstick for only $1.99, or MAC's Moxie and I'm sure there are other dupes around for it.It's so pigmented and really buildable.